Background

Friday, June 17, 2011

Dance Recital Time!

Ok - so I lied.  I'm going to write about something more current before I go back an catch up. 

The Monday after our anniversary was Ryley's big year-end dance recital, with the dress rehearsal and the actual recital that night.  Her class did a jazz routine this year called, "Strawberry Shortcake."  I think they had some of the cutest costumes in the whole show - check them out!


This pic isn't the best, but it's the only one where Ryley would actually smile at me!  In all the others, she's making some kind of silly face.



The girls had so much fun back stage before the show.  And their performance was great - I was so proud of Ryley!



After the show, Daddy surprised Ryley with a couple of her favorite things - Dippin' Dots and roses!  But I don't think even those will be enough to make her reconsider her decision to not take dance again in the fall.  I guess now  I'm going to have to learn how to be a full-time sports mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment