Because, if there was, I'm pretty sure I'd win it. Today marks 3 months since my last post - oh my! And that last post was one I wrote the night before I started back to work after my short term disability leave for my wrist surgery. All I can say is that it's been a whirlwind since then - that's just going to have to be my excuse for the neglect to my blog.
When I look back, I realize the time has been filled with lots of activities and lots of pictures have been taken of said activities. Since mid-February, I've completed two half marathons, a 10K race, and a couple of 5Ks - and even took first place in my age division in a small local race! No speed records, but I'm just happy to be finishing them in decent times, considering the time I was forced to take off earlier in the season. Also, Ryley completed her basketball season, did the Dirty Scurry (a mud run for kids) and the Kids Rock race, and has decided to try our neighborhood swim team for the summer. As I continue looking through our pictures, I see shots in the bluebonnets as well as pics of our Spring Break fun, and I can't leave out the great ones of Ryan doing the Warrior Dash with his friends from work. Needless to say, we've had tons going on and I have lots of pictures I need to go through so I can share some of the better ones.
I finally feel like I'm getting back in the groove with being back at work, especially after I finished my physical therapy and now have my wrist back at about 98%. I'm very hopeful that I'll get back in the groove soon with my blog. This should be the first of many posts this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment