Background

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Poor, Neglected Blog - Hello Again!

Well, hello again.  It's been almost a month since I last posted, and a very crazy, eventful almost-month at that!  We've had two surgeries and a longer than expected hospital stay in our immediate family over the past two and a half weeks, so unfortunately blogging has not been at the top of the list.  But now that everyone is on the road to recovery, I can finally get back on track.

So for those who don't know what the surgeries are all about, it started with a hernia repair for Ryan two Mondays ago.  This kind of a surgery requires one to take it pretty easy for about a month, so I knew I was in for a long few weeks.  The double-whammy came when my mom got some test results back the Wednesday after Ryan's surgery and her doctor said she needed to have carotid artery surgery and SOON.  SOON actually turned out to be the Monday after Ryan's surgery.  Needless to say - these two little procedures have definitely kept me on my toes!  There's plenty to catch up on and keep up with so I hope to be a better blogger in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment