Well, contrary to what you might think, I haven't given up on this whole blogging thing! It's just been a crazy month and a half or so since my last post. There is so much to catch up on, and I am committed to getting it all documented - I mean most of this stuff is never actually going to get scrapbooked, if I'm honest about it, so I better blog it! Better late than never, right?
So where to begin - when I last left off we were waiting to close on the sale of our old house and purchase of our new house. To make a LONG story short, we did actually close, but there were lots of bumps and twists and turns along the way. This whole experience makes me want to stay in our new place for many, many years! But, we are so happy to be in our new house - it really is perfect. In the next several posts, I'll update on lots of stuff, including pics of the house - stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment