Background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Better Late than Never...

"Better late than never" is a phrase that seems to sum up how my life is going lately.  This past weekend, I finally got started on addressing the moving announcements I had printed soon after we moved into our new house....about 5 months ago!  And since I'm sending these to friends and family, I though this would be a great time to distribute the family pictures we had taken....in January! 

Now don't even get me started on the state of my blog.  I mean, the last post I wrote about 3 weeks ago got me through the end of April.  I really don't know how I've gotten so behind on all this stuff - when I try to think about it, I know I've been busy these last few months, but I can't say what it is I've been doing!  And now I'm realizing summer is just about done - the public schools in our neighborhood start on Monday and the school Ryley goes to starts their new school year a week after that.  Where did it go?

So, today, I am committing to getting the moving announcements and pictures in the mail, to catching up my blog, and to setting aside time to get my mom's tax return completed - before Ryley's school starts.  Better late than never, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment