Well, it's already 4 days into 2011. I truly can't believe it. And I can't believe my last entry on this blog was back in September - wow the time has flown! In that time, we've done so much -- sold my mom's house and she's moved in with us; played fall soccer; celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year -- just to name a few major highlights. And I have not blogged any of it!
Well, now it's time for a new commitment to my blog. I resolve to at least blog once per month and I'll be shooting for once per week - hopefully I can just make it into a new habit! So wish me luck - I'll need it. And I've already got some fun pics from 2011 to post - I hope to get them up in the next couple of days. Happy New Year everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment